I was very much touched by my colleagues at the Norwegian Human Rights House for the result of our election. They surprised me today with champagne and good luck wishes!
Here is some information about the Norwegian Human Rights House, Oslo:
The Human Rights House in Oslo was opened in 1989 and was the first house in the Network. It currently hosts 10 member organizations all working with various forms of human rights monitoring, reporting, advocacy and capacity building both nationally and internationally.
- Food First Information and Action Network (FIAN)
- Health and Human Rights Info
- Human Rights House Foundation
- Norwegian P.E.N
- SLUG – The Norwegian Coalition for Debt Cancellation
- The Norwegian Burma Committee
- The Norwegian Helsinki Committee
- The Norwegian Tibet Committee
- The Norwegian Council for Africa
- Voice of Tibet